Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2005

Where is the Off Button?

As SJ was asking in her somewhat frantic post yesterday... where oh where is the OFF button on my child?

He is SUCH a wreck today. We wouldn't nap ALL morning (up since 6:30) so I gave up and took him out to the store. Then we came home and three tries later, he finally went down for a nap. He woke up after an hour and was NOT happy about it. Now it doesn't matter WHAT I do he just whines and cries and rubs his eyes.

*I* know he needs to go back to sleep. But he feels otherwise. So he is currently in his room thinking about what he needs. (read: crying) I told SJ that the off button for baby Ellie was probably in the medicine cabinet and labeled "Tylenol." Now I'm thinking maybe I should take some of my own advice! Could it be more teeth making an appearance round these parts? #'s 9 and 10 have been hanging out just under the gums for weeks now...

Make it stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop... someone puhLEASE make it stooop.

No comments: