So far today we have played with Ben a ton, watched Man on Fire, made lunch and started our taxes. (okay, Tom did that part)
Here are some more pictures from our day.
Measuring the snow on the deck. (I think this must be wrong, it seems like WAY more than four inches everywhere else I look)
Our Christmas tree. Yes, I said Christmas tree. Doesn't it look nice with snow on it? Tom keeps telling me he'll "take it out to the trash tomorrow." Now I think we should just keep it out on the deck year-round. Sorry the pic is crooked. I wasn't about to go all the way out in the cold, so I had to just sort of hold the camera out and shoot.
Benjamin in his "Party at My Crib" onesie. He is so hip.
He's 2'4", but he can dunk... Leapfrog style. ;)
Daddy's circle o' Peek a Blocks. Notice the baby is nowhere to be seen...
No comments:
Post a Comment