We're leaving for Benjamin's first trip to Disney World in seven weeks! I'm getting excited now, though a little overwhelmed at all the stuff I have to pack to keep a baby clothed, fed, happy and not sunburned for a week. I've also rediscovered my fear of flying somewhat... I still am WAY better than I used to be... I think in this case, I'm just a little nervous about flying with a baby. It's going to change the experience, BIGtime. But then again, I probably won't have time to worry about it because keeping Ben occupied will probably take up the full 2 hours. ;)
I've completely changed my tune about this trip from last year. When I first got pregnant and my inlaws were starting to plan it, I told them and everyone that "NO way was I bringing a one-year-old to Disney. Now I can't imagine going without him. He won't remember it, but he's going to have SO much fun even just looking around at everything. One of the things I can't wait for him to see is the jumping fountain that they have at Downtown Disney. If it's warm enough, I'll let him run around and play in it. I KNOW he'll giggle his little head off when the water shoots up at him.
He's also going to be getting his first haircut there, on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom.
"Harmony Barber Shop - Children who receive their first haircut at the shop will get complimentary Mickey Ears with "First Haircut" stitched on the back and a certificate of the unforgettable event to take home."
So, another artficact for the baby book. :)
... and the countdown begins... we're all pretty excited, so you'll be seeing a lot of these kinds of posts in the next few weeks. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment