Tom got home from golf at 1:30 as promised. I forgave him quickly for the whole golfing on New Years incident, hence the missing post. (for those of you who got to
read it)
Some random thoughts from today:
I took a fussy boy outside for some fresh air a little earlier (since it was so weirdly April-like here today) The sunshine did him some good and he walked his Peek-a-Blocks hippo all the way to the end of the block, stopping to lick the sidewalk several times along the way. We also had to stop and feel a tree, pick some grass and eat some dirt. He's so great. ;)
One of the cats piddled on the bed today. He does that when we make him mad or change his routine. I haven't yet figured out what it is we did this time. I'm starting to REALLY not like our cats. They just create more work for me and lately, they don't give much back in return.
I just found out my cousin's wife is pregnant, due in June! I'm so excited! :) One of my cousins on my mom's side is due in February. And my friend Jenn is due in March. Looks like 2005 is setting up to be another baby boom year! (hopefully not for our immediate family)
Tomorrow I'm trying to work a visit to my friend Mandy's holiday open house around one of Tom's family things. Ben wants to see his friend Conner and I want to see Mandy, Conner's mommy, etc. We'll have to see if Ben cooperates with his naps.
:: sigh :: And THEN then then...after tomorrow, the holidays will be over. Can I hear a "hooray?!"
If I sound kind of blah, it's because I am a little. Actually, I'm SERIOUSLY tired. Like, I may not be able to make it up the stairs to bed tired. And it's only 5:30. What's with that?
Uh oh... baby care calls. Happy 2005 everyone! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment