Well, perhaps the reason our good sleep streak has been interrupted lately has to do with the fact that Ben is working on one, maybe two more teeth. Tom gave him Tylenol last night and he slept pretty well, so maybe our current round of sleepless nights won't last very long.
Jen complained on the phone to me today that I haven't blogged much lately. Apparently my posts are lacking their usual long and rambly style or something. Argh. I dunno. I haven't had much to say. I've just been so tired lately and blogger hasn't been cooporating either. Has anyone else noticed how SLOW it is these days?
Ben has been a fussypants lately and seems to be changing his napping schedule again. Some of it is probably due to the teething... but whatever it is, it's wearing me out. He's so cute though, between the fussy moments. He understands so much of what we say these days! I don't even have to wave anymore to get him to wave hi and bye bye... I just say "Ben! Say bye bye (or hi) to (insert name here)!" And he starts waving... too cute. He also knows all kinds of other words but won't try to say them, of course. He has this one book that has a picture of a queen in it (for the letter Q) and if you say, "Go get the queen Ben!" he'll bring you the book. He is also a pro at turning off the lights when you lift him up to the light switch and say, "Light off!" OH and he is working on learning how to do a fishface. He's becoming quite the little imitator.
How's that for a nice, rambly post? Gotta go throw together some Hamburger Helper for dinner. Yummers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment