Last night I decided to make the Eggplant Parmesan for dinner. I followed the recipe exactly. It was very good, especially according to Tom, who is an Eggplant Parm expert. However, it didn't do anything to move this baby onward and outward. In fact, I think all the cheese in it just sort of made me feel sick to my stomach -- not that that's any big surprise.
Since my contractions last Tuesday, I have had nary a twinge. Not even a slight cramp. I really think Ben has changed his mind about wanting to come out and I will be the first person in the world to stay pregnant forever. Seriously.
Oh, and if one more person (particularly someone who has never been pregnant) says to me, "You're not even at your DUE date yet! What are you so frustrated about?" I will beat them with one of Ben's squeaky toys until they cry like a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment