Well, my doctor's appointment today yielded no new information. In fact, I must be getting more and more whiny and annoying because my doctor is becoming increasingly evasive with her answers to my questions. Granted, my questions are things like "What is the exact date and time this baby is getting out of me?" so I guess I really can't blame her for not wanting to commit. She might have a psycho preg on her hands if she turns out to be wrong, even by a minute.
I think my blood pressure must have been up a little today because she wants to see me again on Thursday to check it again. Maybe then I'll get a date of her! Yeah right.
I came home from the doctor's appointment feeling like crap because she was a little too "invasive" during my exam today and left me horribly crampy and uncomfortable. Then I threw up my lunch. So all in all, it was not a pleasant day in pregnancy-land. I had really wanted to go with Mandy to visit Meg and see her baby this afternoon but I just couldn't muster the energy after all the ickiness of the day. :: sigh ::
I wouldn't be so frustrated with my seemingly endless pregnancy, except that I heard from Amanda today (Tom's ex girlfriend from high school who is due the same day as me). And her c-section (with the same doctor) is scheduled for March 16th -- my birthday, for those of you paying attention. I'm so jealous and am starting to feel like I am going to be the last pregnant person left on earth.
I have braxton-hicks contractions constantly but they don't seem to be doing much of anything except annoying me and getting my hopes up. My boss continues to tell me I don't look miserable enough to be close to having this baby yet. I'll have to make a mental note to stop smiling in the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment