Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

12 Hours to Gather His Belongings and Hit the Road...

That's right... in 12 hours we are initiating actions to forceably evict Ben, as he seems to have already developed separation anxiety and refuses to leave willingly.

For those of you checking in to the blog regularly for news, I will be taking my laptop to the hospital tomorrow in hopes of being able to hook it up to the phone line in the room. We'll see how that goes. If it doesn't work, you can expect a post and some pictures by Friday evening or Saturday, I hope. :)

Interestingly enough, I've been having contractions a lot this evening. It would be very funny if I was already in labor when I got there tomorrow -- and would go a long way toward me feeling a little more relaxed about this whole induction thing, mostly because there is a curious part of me that just can't help wondering when he would have chosen to make his debut on his own.

No comments: