Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Missing Food. :(

Yesterday, I packed myself a lovely little lunch. It consisted of a yogurt, a grapefruit, a turkey wrap and some M&M's. I ended up going out to lunch with a coworker yesterday, so I was really looking forward to my packed lunch today.

I just went to the refrigerator to take something out of it and noticed that my beloved turkey wrap was GONE! Now, it seems odd to me that in an office less than 20 people that someone would eat someone's sandwich. That's just WEIRD. So I'm thinking that's not what happened... but yet, I do have to wonder where it went. It was definitely there yesterday when I placed the bag in there... it was definitely in there at 4p.m. yesterday when I raided the bag and took the M&Ms.... hrm. So strange.

And if someone DID take it... WOW that's just so rude! And you SO don't want to take a pregnant woman's food. Grr. If I find out who took it, they will FEEL my wrath.

So here I sit, eating my yogurt ... wondering what I'm going to do for lunch. I'll probably shell out $5 for a tuna bagel from the deli next door. $5 I wouldn't have to spend if my wrap hadn't mysteriously disappeared.

Film at 11.


No comments: