** update ** I returned home from work only to find that we have no water HERE either. I have a newfound appreciation for running water...
** update ** It's 8:30p.m. and the water is back on. "Hooray for flushing toilets!" says the resident pregnant chick.
There was a water-main break close to my office earlier that seems to have wiped out ALL water and water-related activities within 10 miles or so. Considering how often the baby kicks my bladder these days, it's not a good situation to be in. Although, some of my co-workers seem a little worse off than me at the moment. Four of us went to lunch at a restaurant that was far enough away to have water... so we took advantage of their facilities. I know I only have about two hours of comfort though before a working bathroom again becomes a necessity. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment