Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2003

Baby Needs His Space!

The nursery has its own closet. It's a decent sized closet that had previously served to house Tom's suits and various other dress clothes. Last week, during my cleaning frenzy, I removed said suits and placed them into our bedroom closet. Later that evening, Tom discovered this, saying, "I wish you had told me you were going to move all my suits to a very wrinkle-prone environment in order to make room for all of the baby's SIX things."

When I looked at the nursery closet again, I couldn't help but laugh. Actually, I believe it's eight things. ;) Hrm.. I guess he kind of DOES have a point.


Also, we have gotten some of the CUTEST little baby things from people. Featured on this page are some clothes we recently received from two of my fearful flying friends Bonnie and Lynda and a really cute bib that Miss Joan made for Benjamin too. :)

No comments: