Search This Blog

Friday, November 07, 2003

Disney, Day 3

Today we started out at MGM studios... but I had an "I'm fat" meltdown about an hour in. (there are WAY too many mirrors and very reflective windows in that park). So we came back the hotel and rested until lunchtime and then headed out to the Magic Kingdom. My day improved when I got to meet two people from my fear of flying group, Lynda and Bonnie. Lynda is from England and she came to Disney with her husband Patrick and her beautiful granddaughters Amy and Yasmine. We had a great time in the park and Tom showed the girls everything he knows about Disney and took them on the rides Lynda won't go on. ;) Bonnie is just as wonderful in person as she is online. I credit these two people with being able to make the trip to Disney on a plane without freaking out. As you can imagine, Tom is also very grateful that I don't force him to drive 18 hours everytime we want to come to Orlando.

Benjamin was quiet most of the day until we got to the Tiki Room, then he started bouncing around. I think he's got some rhythm, something my dad will be happy to hear. ;)

We also picked up little Ben his first pair of ears, a gift from Tom's parents. As instructed, we had them embroidered with "Baby Graff." I wasn't sure why we didn't just put Ben's name on the ears, but they were strict instructions, and it wasn't our $7.00, so we just went with it.

Time for bed now. (even though it seems the baby is WIDE awake... I hope this isn't hint at what's to come when he's born). Goodnight!

No comments: