Yesterday I got a flu shot in an effort to protect Benjamin and me from unnecessary sicky-poo'ness this winter. This morning I heard on the news that the CDC apparently guessed wrong about which strain of flu was coming through this season. And they are now seeing a flu that is not covered by the shot. Hooray. Luckily, I seem to have somehow acquired the Graff immune system and tend not to catch things... (knock on wood) so we'll see how that goes.
In other exciting news, I stopped at the store on my way home from work last night because I had spent the last two hours at my desk thinking about banana splits. I bought ice cream, hot fudge, magic shell, caramel, bananas, whipped cream, jimmies and nuts and was the happiest pregnant woman on earth after dinner last night. I've been doing well with keeping the pregnancy weight gain under control for several months now so I didn't even feel guilty. I'm thinking I better not make a habit of this though. :\
No comments:
Post a Comment