Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Another Funny Baby Name Website

Someone on my March 2004 Expecting message board posted this one. I've only read one section so far, but it's VERY funny. Go here

In baby news, Benjamin is moving more and more everyday. He seems to move around the most once I am settled into bed for the night, despite me telling him that it's time for sleep. Hrm. Tom says this means he takes after me. I say this means he takes after Tom. We're both ADD so it's really a toss-up.

The point is, whenever I stop doing things, it's like the baby says, "I'm bored!!! ::kick kick:: HEY! What are we gonna do now! ::wham:: How 'bout some of that music.. or food!! Yeah! ::kick:: food would be good!! Anything but sleeeeeep!!! :: kick kick kick kick kick kick :: Sleep is BORRRRRRRING... ::kick::"

Happy Saturday!

Also, Jen, call me about next weekend because I think my grandmother is moving our dinner to next Sunday. So if we go out, it'll have to be Saturday probably.

No comments: