We were supposed to have a boatload of snow today. I still made Ben do his homework but counted on having off. I was looking forward to the first REAL snow day… with some nice amounts of snow on the ground, a fire in the fireplace, Tom maybe working from home….soup on the stove and maybe sledding over at the elementary school with the kids' friends.
Yeah… no, After all the hype, I woke up to wet ground.
ARGH.
Ben's school is two hours late. They are following the county to the north of us since ours is already off today for a professional development day. It appears the preschool is still on time and no one else signed up for extended day, so I have the biggest mess of drop off and pickup times ever today…
On the bright side, I have Simon all by himself for a little bit today. Trying to think of something special we can do together for a couple hours.
Still hoping for some snow tonight maybe?
And.. LOL… just as I finished typing that, the preschool closed.
Well, my day just got simpler anyway. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment