"You lost your tooth!"
"Oh! Yeah... I lost it at lunch. I couldn't find it!" Oh my... he was so casual about the whole thing. I guess I'm still traumatized about Ben's reaction to losing his first few teeth because I was bracing myself for craziness.
So he actually LOST the tooth. Boo!
He says it just fell out of his mouth onto the floor and went missing. SImon was very nonchalant about it all. He came home and wrote a quick explanation to the tooth fairy that said, "I lost my tooth at lunch."
The tooth fairy was NOT quite ready for that tooth to come out, but she was able to scrounge together some quarters! ;)
She better stock up though because the other bottom one is, apparently, also an "any day now" situation and he says the top ones are loose now too. OMG! WHen it rains, it pours with the loose teeth around here!
She better stock up though because the other bottom one is, apparently, also an "any day now" situation and he says the top ones are loose now too. OMG! WHen it rains, it pours with the loose teeth around here!

No comments:
Post a Comment