A minute ago I was sitting in the middle of the floor trying to figure out how I'm ever going to fit a crib and a changing table into this 10x10 (9x9?) room when we have another baby. It seriously is the world smallest bedroom. In these townhouses, they made the master bedroom pretty large as well as the second bedroom, all apparently at the expense of this third bedroom. If they had taken a little of the square footage from what is currently Ben's room and just made bedrooms 2 and 3 the same size, things would be hunky dory.
Seriously, it's going to be a crib, a two-foot open spot to walk in and the changing table. No room for the rocking chair (I don't think) or the armoire. (Where will I put his/her clothes?!) Poor kiddo. Sort of makes me root for a boy next time around so that they can eventually both bunk in the bigger room.
So back to purging Tom's clutter. I think I'll move on to the closet, his favorite place for just tossing stuff. Argh. My favorite is when he leaves an every growing pile of plastic dry cleaning bags on the floor of the closet. Yeah. We're babyproof. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment