Summer is going by TOO quickly. :(
I was at Target with the boys a couple days ago and the school supplies were all out, along with the local school lists so conveniently displayed next to them. I went ahead and got it done.... but quickly came home and put it all away. There is still summer to be had!
Someone asked me about next year's library volunteer schedule when I was at the pool the other day. Yeah, no, I haven't started the sign-up page yet and have no idea what the schedule even is for the upcoming year. Also, I'm pretty sure if I were to email the librarian about it during her vacation, she'd send me an all caps text back about how IT'S STILL SUMMER. NO. JUST NO. ;)
I got two emails from schools in the past two days we are looking at for Ben for the year AFTER this year. "Hurry up! Sign up for shadow days! And testing! And open houses!"
Make it stop.
Btw, I heard there was something i the works about maybe moving future county school start dates to AFTER Labor Day like it used to be. Where do I sign?
2 comments:
Praying I can actually get in the library this year! Wednesday mornings would be a godsend! Thursdays are good too!
I'll let you know when I know. :) Yeah, the boys' classes weren't good for me last year. I got ot know everyone else's kids!! LOL!
Post a Comment