Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

All in Good Time.....

After months and months of painfully slow and steady progress on the potty training front, Jonathan is finally there.

He FINALLY tells us when he needs to pee pee and even when he's in the POOL, which I'm super impressed with!

Poop is an entirely different story (sigh), but we're working on it and he is motivated by his big reward of getting to camp out in Simon's room.  I'm still hopeful we'll wrap the whole thing up by the time school starts, but even if he's still not quite 100%, I at least know he'll tell his teacher he needs to peepee, which is a huge step from last year where I had to rely on the teacher to remember to make him go and when things got busy, that didn't always happen.

Still needs a Pullup at night because that's hit or miss, especially when he sleeps in a little.

After this, it will be time to tackle the binky.... but one thing at a time!

He is a stubborn one!

No comments: