I was watching Jonathan in the pool this morning while the coach was giving out ribbons for the last three meets when I heard the loudest "YES!!! YES YES!!! WOOHOO!!!!" in a familiar voice come right after I heard him call Ben's name. I knew exactly what that meant... but I wasn't sure how it was possible?
He most definitely placed third in this particular race, but he DID say that night that he thought one of the kids who beat him DQed for not touching the wall with the right number of hands. (I can never remember if its one or two in fly... but Ben always remembers... thank goodness. LOL!)
Well, apparently he was right! And there it is. His much wished for second place ribbon.
Whew. This is enough motivation to get him through the next two meets and the trophy meet! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment