So Simon went back out when Tom got home and practiced some more on his two-wheeler. And again two days later (it rained in between). That night he went all the way around our neighborhood ring with Tom jogging alongside.
He did that again yesterday morning with me. (the quarter-mile jog in sandals almost killed me... I REALLY need to start working out) Then yesterday afternoon he went out and practiced by himself. He came back in triumphantly to tell me that he had gone around completely around the ring.
By late afternoon, he was zooming around with Ben and the neighbor like he'd been riding a two-wheeler his whole life. He has figured out turns and stops without falling off and everything!
So the first two have certainly been easy on us with the two-wheel bike riding milestone. LOL! I really didn't expect Simon to want to try it this year. Figured next spring or summer. I underestimated him! :) He surprised me!
So proud of him! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment