Okay, so just in the ONE day since the speech people were here, Jonathan has now officially added the word "go" to his vocabulary.
He also is signing please way more frequently than ever and (also acquired in the past 24 hours), the sign for "all done". His babble has also abruptly changed to that baby gibberish where it sounds like a totally meaningful sentence except that the words are all nonsense.
I think he figured out we were serious. ;) He was a little wary of those ladies and I'm not sure he wants them returning. LOL!
I had to laugh when Ben asked yesterday (not knowing we had people out here to discuss Jonathan's speech), "Do you think Jonathan will have to go to speech when he's in school?" Apparently speech is the cool place to hang out and Ben wishes he could go there... LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment