Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oops. Sorry for the Silence!

I got all Facebooky this week. Here are some of the highlights...

There was this:


That's my Ben. He's all Mr. "I hate school" still... but despite all the cool guy talk, he's doing SO well!! They are learning cursive and his handwriting is becoming downright beautiful. I'll have to scan something new in soon.

There was Simon's broken foot, which I posted about previously. He wore one slipper and one tennis shoe all week, which was sort of amusing. It's back to normal now and he's running and jumping like crazy.. the only difference is that he will no longer sit on the bar stools in the kitchen. LOL.. We're supposed to go have it double checked by an orthopedist, but he's 100% fine now so I'm questioning whether that's necessary.

My washing machine is on the fritz because all appliances hate me. Have I also mentioned we haven't had a working icemaker in months?

We love this recipe! Well, Tom and I do... the boys turn their noses up at it.

I found this little essay a friend posted on Facebook that makes me cry every time I read it.

I bought myself a Ninjago to play with. The boys think this is hilarious and want to battle me all the time. Ben keeps trying to trade me for my awesome weapons, but I refuse. My guy stinks though and I have yet to win a match. Hrm...

I finally got my hair cut. It's a little short but feels SO much better. I was getting tired of wearing it in a ponytail all the time. Ahhh...


No new words from Jonathan. His infants and toddlers evaluation appointment is Wednesday. I'll be interested to see what they say...

Still have the wack-a-doo reader around here. Working on a way to rid myself of her soonish. Stay tuned. If ever you come here and it's locked up, please don't hesitate to drop me an email/facebook message/smoke signal asking what the deal is. I'll try to email everyone the info, but I inevitably forget someone. There is literally only one person I want to lock out, so please don't be shy about asking!! I want to keep all (but one) of you!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I bought Sensei Wu. ;)

Erin said...

And thanks! ;)

Twinkletoes said...

I LOVE your hair! Adorable! I need to do something new, too, but I have a super square face, in which not many cute cuts look right.

Erin said...

Thanks. I'm having that "crap, it's too short" moment today... but oh well, in three weeks it'll be fine.