Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little off the Top...

After Jonathan got called a girl for the third time this week, (People are just dumb by the way... do you see his truck shirt? I mean c'mon.. but whatever!) I came home today and plopped him in the bathtub and went to town with the hair scissors. Actually, I didn't do a whole lot... mostly just cut off the long hair in the back and on the sides. It was long enough to pull back into a ponytail so it was definitely time. :) The locks are safely tucked away in his baby book already. :)





3 comments:

Katie said...

Great job & so cute! (I see his paci made the photo line up too. LOL!!)

Erin said...

LOL... yeeeah. MAJOR binky addiction over here.

He was SO tired. His Tuesdays and Thursdays are rough because I make him stay awake until 4 in the afternoon. (after a 9:30a.m. morning nap)

Twinkletoes said...

He is so stinking adorable!

As for the signing - remember, it doesn 't have to be textbook signing, unless he plans to do it for a living. You can make up your own sign for "help".