Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's only 8:30?

Jonathan was up an hour earlier than usual this morning thanks to his Laugh and Learn puppy a certain family member left in his crib. Said puppy suddenly awoke and became became possessed around 6:30, belting out a neverending loop of Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, interspersed with relentless exclamations of "That tickles!!" Jonathan understandably freaked out, as I would have if that had woken me out of a sound sleep.

Anyway, so the day started early... I didn't even get to finish my first cup of coffee. This never bodes well.

Then the other two arrived on the scene. But Ben wasn't actually ready to be up yet... I woke him up, apparently, when I ran the dustbuster. So he ate breakfast and went back to bed. Simon commenced dragging Legos up to the first floor for me to step on.

Oh and Ben and Jonathan both have colds... and I know it's a different cold than what came through here a couple weeks ago because Jonathan got it, which means I'll probably get this one too. GR! Stupid winter and its stupid germs. Anyway, so both of the sickies are a little off their game today. Ben's just more subdued than usual. Jonathan, on the other hand, just whines the entire time he is awake.

So that's our day thusfar... it can only get better from here, right?

No comments: