We are just a few weeks away from our Disney trip. Haven't been since August 2013, which I have decided is just the right amount of time for us…. at least right now. I swear, I need that much time just to recover from packing for five people, plus the flying, which I will always dislike.
We're so excited my parents and one of our best family friends are going with us. It will be so fun to show Disney to people who haven't been in a very long time. The last time my mom was there was the year it opened and the last time our friend Joan was there was when her oldest daughter and I were 13 years old. Lots has changed! ;)
I've meticulously planned out our park days so as to avoid the huge crowds and make sure everyone sees all the neat things I think they'll really enjoy. :) We've also built in lots of down time because lord knows you need that when visiting Orlando in AUGUST. Wondering if the cool summer trend we are having here will translate to down there.. that'd be nice!
We have some fun dinners planned including the Hoop Dee Doo Review, which I know my dad is just going to love. :) We also chose Be Our Guest, which my mom will love, Rose and Crown in Epcot's UK, and the Fantasmic dinner show at the Brown Derby, which will be new for all of us!
As much as I hate flying, I will admit I'm getting really excited. It's always so much fun to share "our" Disney!
3 comments:
Being Californian with Disneyland right here, I've never been to Disney World, but I'm excited to be going to Disneyland this fall- for the first time in 18 years!
One day Erin we may end up meeting up there again.
We will be returning 2nd October, we are having a change from Virgin and flying the long flight on Thomsons dreamliner!
I can't believe that so much time has passed Ben was still a bump! The girls were 10 and now they are both married Yasmin was married on 4th July. Will send photo's
Lynda x
I'm gearing up for another round of Disney planning. Our last visit was early 2012 and I'm planning for 2016, so A LOT has changed. I'm curious to see how you handle the August timeframe. Between you going in August and Erika going in June, I'll be able to assess whether we can handle a summer visit. I can't do heat & crowds, so I doubt it, but it would be fun to do a waterpark and then they kids won't miss school.
Post a Comment