Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Today….

Just have to weigh in with -- As far as "The Dress" that is all over the inter webs today, I see white and gold and I can't see anything BUT white and gold.  It's sort of driving me batty.

I feel like I might be catching a cold, which I hope isn't true. I really don't have time for that.

Full steam ahead on reassigning all the boys' bedrooms. Now I just have to psych myself up to do a whole LOT of painting.  One basketball/tween room coming up for Ben, a Minecraft/tons of desk space room for Simon, and Jonathan is still to be determined. He has never had a real decorated room because when we moved in, we just left his as it was and stuck his nursery furniture in there.

OH! And in totally unrelated news, I found out Jonathan can KEEP his IEP next year in kindergarten!  The county apparently can't decide where they stand on social/behavioral only IEPs. They swung from nixing all of them to allowing them again. Not sure why… but we'll take it.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Erin
I see it as white and gold, Patrick insists it is Blue and gold!!!!!

Lynda