Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

Four-Year Well Visit...

Jonathan had his four-year well visit today! I had forgotten it was the awful one where they get a ton of shots. Oy. He got four... hoping he doesn't spike a fever tomorrow. Uuuuugh.

He weighs 37-1/2 pounds and is 40-1/4 inches tall... 63rd and 47th percentiles, so he has held true to being right in between his two older brothers growth-wise.  He grew THREE inches over the last year!!!!

He was super chatty with the doctor and it was adorably cute. :)  No concerns except that the doctor is happy we are still being followed by OT because he noticed some of the motor planning stuff while J was walking around the exam room. Otherwise, he's really healthy and looks good! :)

ETA: I looked up the other boys' 4-year-checkup numbers.... WOW....
Ben was only 32 pounds and 33 inches tall.  What?!?!? I always knew he was tiny... but never realized how small he was compared to other kids back then. Yikes.

Simon was 43 pounds and 42 inches tall. Craziness!!

No comments: