I can't believe I have to think about summer camps right now when it's 13 degrees outside, the wind is howling, and there is snow in the forecast two days away... but so goes the camp enrollment game.
The kids have been talking about camps already anyway! Ben wants to do Gym-tastic again at his school (great little camp the gym teachers run with the Whittle equipment... they kids LOVE it! Simon is old enough this year and wants to do it too. So that's a done deal.
I don't want to schedule up their summers. We love our downtime and lazy pool-time but would love to find maybe one other one week thing for each of them... maybe just for Simon. Ben is less interested in camps. Simon has talked about Camp Invention and that's a possibility. Ben wants nothing to do with it this year. I would love love LOVE to find a theater camp for Simon though. There is one at the community college across town... full day though. We'll see. I mentioned it to both of them and Simon immediately said, "Ooo! I want to do THAT!" LOL.
Ben SAYS he'd like to do a basketball camp, but if I know Ben, he'll be complaining about how much "work" it is one day into it and I'll regret that decision.
What are you all doing this year?
1 comment:
Gasp! Whittle camp?? Anastasia can go this year? Woohoo! When's the sign up start?? I hope it's not over ballet or church camp!
Post a Comment