Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bros

Jonathan has such a special relationship with both of his older brothers. It has been so incredibly sweet to watch it evolve...

Ben is the one he goes to for hugs and help. Simon is his playmate. Not that Jonathan and Ben don't play together or that Simon and Jonathan don't share hugs... but each one is the go-to brother for his respective activity, for sure.

I definitely need more photos of him with Simon. (harder to get since they are usually moving... and FAST....) but here are two cute ones of him with Ben from yesterday.

In this one, Ben had sat down to watch a show and Jonathan wandered into the room with his sippy cup and literally just BACKED up into Ben's lap and plopped down. Ben, completely unfazed, just put his arm around him.

In this one, we were getting ready to leave for basketball. Ben is the only actual basketball player in the house, but the other two have commandeered Ben's old jerseys and wear them to all the games. Too funny. Anyway, so it was shoe time and Tom was doing something else, so I heard Ben say, "Here buddy, I'll help you with your shoes." and Jonathan sat right down and stuck his feet out.  :)  (also, the cat photobombed...) ;)


I love brothers!!! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Super sweet! P.S. LOL @ cat.

erin said...

so, so, so sweet Erin. they will always have such a special bond. :)