Also? on Sunday, Jonathan stepped on a stuffed Clifford in the basement and sprained his ankle, so we spent some time in urgent care. Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without a visit to some kind of medical facility and waiting hours upon hours with hideously sick people.
He still can't walk, but we think he's starting to put a little weight on it here and there. (sigh)
Anyway, so Christmas.
Ben, Simon, and gimpy Jonathan coming down the stairs with help from Daddy.
The boys got right to it. Jonathan played us a little Kenny G.
Simon got the Lego set he's wanted forever!
Ben and Simon both got Dreamlites Pillow Pets, which I thought were sort of goofy but lit up last night at bedtime? They were super cool. I sort of want one for MY room! LOL!
Jonathan found the potty in the dollhouse.
The furbies... UGH. Jonathan was SO ticked off that he didn't get one too. Also? They have no off switch. Seriously.
Air hockey fun!
Simon and Uncle B building Legos!
Biggest and littlest playing Mario Kart.
Later, we went over to Nanee and Pap's. Then we came home to a quiet afternoon/evening of playing and being lazy and we got indian food for dinner! :) YAY! Love low-key Christmasses...
Now, it's Wednesday and I realize the giant ripoff of Christmas on a Tuesday. Tom is right back to work and I am home with the kids and the Christmas mess. This hardly seems fair... but, I guess we'll build a lot of Legos today!










1 comment:
The photos of Jonathan and the saxophone crack me up every time. I absolutely love how into it he is!!!
Post a Comment