Search This Blog

Friday, November 02, 2012

Half Day....

Today is a weird day.

I'm not feeling fantastically wonderful... annoying cold thing that has left me more tired than anything else... otherwise just a little sniffly. But I don't have time for tired and more than I have time for being sick.

Jonathan had school, which is normal. There were only three kids in his class though because everyone else was out sick. So, it was quiet, but nice. He had a great day and enjoyed every bit of it.

Usually, right after school, he goes right home for a nap, but the big boys got out at 12:50 today, so we went over to the bagel shop and grabbed a quick bit to eat then headed over to get Ben and Simon.

The elementary school was a madhouse today. My head was pounding from lack of coffee, Jonathan was tired, kids were everywhere, parents who don't usually pick up were also everywhere. Simon brought home a painted pumpkin, in addition to all of his usual stuff, so I got to lug that to the car along with Jonathan.

Home now, thank goodness. Jonathan went down happily for his nap and I can finally take a motrin and some DayQuil. I have so much to do and no energy with which to do it.

Thank goodness it's Friday!

No comments: