I briefly considered emailing the teacher to let her know he was doing this so she didn't wonder why he came to school with a folder stuffed full of paper.
Then I remembered, this is Simon, not Ben.... he won't be shy about it.
When she came over to me at pickup time, she informed me that Simon had "let her" use his numbers during "1,2,3" AND, bonus, he told her "he would allow her" (LOL!) to keep the number 2 and the eyes.
Too funny. I am counting down the days to American Education week... can't wait to see that child in action at school. He's a hoot!
Too funny. I am counting down the days to American Education week... can't wait to see that child in action at school. He's a hoot!
2 comments:
Yay for teachers giving warm fuzzies about your kids! :)
I know... I told a friend of mine it was like a little gift from God after two days of feeling so "eh" about their school...
Post a Comment