So cool. I hope you keep doing this every year, even when the boys are older. They'll humor you right? It's just a nice tradition & fun to see how much they grow.
Katie, I hope so! I think it will be so fun to do them forever... although, at this point, Ben's takes me a solid half hour to string together. LOL! ;)
In addition to just being cool, I think it's kind of interesting to see the growth patterns they have in common and the ones they don't -- like they ALL shot up a ton between 1 year and two years.
Then, oddly, Ben didn't budge much from 2-3 but Simon grew like four inches.
2 comments:
So cool. I hope you keep doing this every year, even when the boys are older. They'll humor you right? It's just a nice tradition & fun to see how much they grow.
Katie, I hope so! I think it will be so fun to do them forever... although, at this point, Ben's takes me a solid half hour to string together. LOL! ;)
In addition to just being cool, I think it's kind of interesting to see the growth patterns they have in common and the ones they don't -- like they ALL shot up a ton between 1 year and two years.
Then, oddly, Ben didn't budge much from 2-3 but Simon grew like four inches.
So glad I've kept it up!
Post a Comment