Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Two-Year Well Visit....

Jonathan had his belated two-year well visit this afternoon.

Interesting stats! He's four pounds heavier than Ben at the same age, and 2-1/2 pounds lighter than Simon at two. Still right in the middle!!  (and actually, statistically too, he's about as middle of the road as he can get!)

Heightwise? He's a quarter inch TALLER than Simon was at two, which kind of blew me away! I didn't write down Ben's height at two for some reason.. just that his percentile was 10th... LOL. So he's clearly substantially taller than Ben was.  Did Ben being such a poor eater REALLY make that much of a difference in his size? Crazy!

At 24 months:
your child is 28 pounds, and that is
at the 49th percentile for weight.
your child is 34.25 inches, and that is
at the 42th percentile for height.
He's in perfect health and Dr. B was pleased to hear about all of his speech progress, which we talked about at length. He was actually surprised at the level of services we are still getting from the county based on where he is now with his talking. He says they usually back off once the kids have that verbal explosion and begin putting words together. I told him I think Miss Cindy just must really like coming to visit us. ;)  (In truth, he really does still need it though!) 

Two shots...the second of his hep A and his flu shot. He cried, but it was quick and then we were off. Back in six months instead of a year, which I thought was odd, but he said he likes to see them at least every six months until they are three... so we'll be back sooner than later, I guess.

No comments: