



The weather turned GORGEOUS with the time change. We spent almost the entire day outside yesterday and it was sooooooo nice. :) Aunt Sarah and cousin Audim stopped by and had a picnic on the deck with Simon and Jonathan and I!
Jonathan stuffed himself with almost an entire bowl of strawberries!!! (hence the red juice running down his face)
4 comments:
Cute cousins! J looks so much like Ben!
I know... the older he gets the more obvious it is. Even Ben's friends, when they file by past us in their bus lines in the afternoon at school say it... you know it must be obvious if 7-year-old boys take notice. LOL!!!
What's funny to me is that (and I imagine this is what moms of twins must do) on a daily basis, I think I more see his personality (which is a lot different from Ben in most ways) and so I don't notice the physical resemblance as much until I see it when it stands alone in pictures... so weird!
Well, they have that fraternal twin look going on and fraternal twins are just siblings after all. I didn't notice it before, but now in some of J's pictures, I really see it. Either that or Simon just looks so different that it pushes J & B into looking more similar. :) & there is strong family look too as the cousins all look very familiar. I love seeing families & cousins and how similar their traits are. So fun!
Katie, NO cousins look more alike than your kids and their cousins... OMG. You post pictures sometimes and seriously, they look like siblings!!!
Post a Comment