So, the pumping... well, I haven't stopped yet. I'm at two pumps a day. I could easily be at one, since I only get between 4-7 ounces a day TOTAL right now, but honestly? The quiet time between 7 and 7:30 (sometimes 7-8 depending on how distracted I get and how long of a day with the boys it has been) is too hard to give up. LOL!!!
I'm not joking.. it's SUCH a respite to just go hide out in the bedroom in the comfy chair with my laptop and the tv remote. Bonus, Jonathan gets a fresh bottle right at bedtime. (and a small one before his morning nap)
I'm not sure how long I can hang out at this amount... but, I might just attempt keep it up through flu season just so he gets SOME kind of protection from all the various things his two older brothers will bring home from two. separate. schools. (sigh) Part of me thinks it would be nice to be completely free... but on the other hand, the 20 minutes in the morning and the 30-45 at night don't really bother me and, like I said, I find the me-time relaxing and rejuvenating.
So we'll see... I'm anxious to post an "I'm FREE!" post... but I think the quiet time and potential immunity boost for Jonathan is winning right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment