Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cooking with Simon....

Simon remains my eager assistant chef. We haven't cooked much together this summer but that hasn't stopped him from asking to make something every other day. On Sunday, we made some cinnamon chocolate chip muffins though. He was busy stirring the dry ingredients on one end of the counter, and I was reading the next steps outloud.

"Next it says to add the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla and then stir."

He looked up from his work and without missing a beat said:

"And then after that, does the next step say to enjoy?"

LOL!!!

I guess we've read one too many recipes that throw that in as the last step. TOO funny.

He was very anxious to "enjoy!" them. And enjoy them he did... times three! ;)

1 comment:

beth said...

I love how Simon always makes me smile!!!