Search This Blog

Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Neberendig Code.

I finally stopped coughing sometime yesterday evening! Woohoo! The coughing fits were seriously getting ridiculous... I think I coughed for two straight hours at one point yesterday. That CAN'T be good for me!

Now it just feels like everything have moved up into my sinuses... good ol' sinus infection! Already on antibiotics though for the other thing though, so hopefully it will be short lived.

The kids are coughing now though (actually have been almost as long as me) and Simon has the green goo coming out of his nose. Ben says he feels okay, but he feels a bit warm on and off, so I swipe his head every so often with the thermometer, and I think he's running a lowgrade fever, which I'd guess it the beginning of a sinus infection for him too.

No fever for the little guy yet, but the green goo makes me think the same diagnosis for him. A visit to the pediatrician is, I'm sure, in order for tomorrow if the 6-10 inches of snow will allow!

Tom is still stuffed up and coughing, but seems to be throwing it off better than the rest of us, as usual.

I think we are all well past the point of being contagious and are just plugging along with sub-infections... good news for those around us, bad news for us because who knows how long it will hang around! :(

No comments: