Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sheezy Peezy...

So I'm working on this really quite adorable little project for Ben's class for the end of the year. I'll share it with you when it's finished in May, but for now it's still a work in progress for two reasons: 1) I still have a couple upcoming events to get pictures of and 2) I have been BEGGING the other moms for pictures of their children for two months now. There are four of the other moms who actually check email and have been very helpful. The other three don't check email... I spoke to one in person and she told me she seriously has no idea how to send a picture or even get them off of her camera and that her husband will have to do it. ?! The second one, I guarantee has never touched a computer and the third has an email address which I'm waiting to see if she actually uses because she and I never seem to cross paths during pickup and dropoff.

Anyway, it's really irritating and I just don't get people who, in this day and age, don't know how to use basic email functions. I'm not saying you have to be an internet guru, but c'mon!

At any rate, I've resorted to taking pictures of their kids myself and Ben's teacher is going to take a few for me. It'll work and it will be cute in the end... but still so very ANNOYING when it could be so easy... :P

No comments: