Here's a couple of pics I snuck today while I was peeking through the door. I normally don't get to watch the action, but the teacher needed some help because the other teacher wasn't there today and I had just been in there helping to wrangle the kiddies while she set up another activity. They were playing at a tactile table... this week, it was filled with cornmeal. Frankly, I'm not sure CORNMEAL was the best choice of materials, but the kids were having fun, sooooooooo.... ;) You'll notice his class is ALL boys, except one. (and she was just doing a makeup from another class) Don't you pity the teacher? ;)
Search This Blog
Thursday, April 19, 2007
School...
I have been having second thoughts about not signing Benjamin up for preschool in the fall... he has SO much fun at his little one day a week Gymboree "preschool" and he does so well with participating that I really think real preschool (2-3 days a week) would be a great thing for him. Of course now I'll be lucky to find him a spot anywhere since they all started enrolling in January... but we'll see. I could just stick with Gymbo school, but it's centered around a "letter of the day" curriculum and once they get to Z, they start all over. Once we get to "R" (the week we started with), it will all get a little repetitive.
Here's a couple of pics I snuck today while I was peeking through the door. I normally don't get to watch the action, but the teacher needed some help because the other teacher wasn't there today and I had just been in there helping to wrangle the kiddies while she set up another activity. They were playing at a tactile table... this week, it was filled with cornmeal. Frankly, I'm not sure CORNMEAL was the best choice of materials, but the kids were having fun, sooooooooo.... ;) You'll notice his class is ALL boys, except one. (and she was just doing a makeup from another class) Don't you pity the teacher? ;)

Here's a couple of pics I snuck today while I was peeking through the door. I normally don't get to watch the action, but the teacher needed some help because the other teacher wasn't there today and I had just been in there helping to wrangle the kiddies while she set up another activity. They were playing at a tactile table... this week, it was filled with cornmeal. Frankly, I'm not sure CORNMEAL was the best choice of materials, but the kids were having fun, sooooooooo.... ;) You'll notice his class is ALL boys, except one. (and she was just doing a makeup from another class) Don't you pity the teacher? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment