Slowly working my way through the mountain of pre-baby to-do lists. Today I have to run around and buy some things for the hospital bag (pajamas and a nursing bra) and some things for Ben's overnight bag. (so it can actually be packed in advance and I don't have be throwing things in at the last minute). A hundred other places to go too... Luckily, Ben is amiable about all the running around, provided it includes a trip to Target to ogle the Star Wars figures. ;)
Today is also basement cleaning day. (I know, exciting!) I finally started setting aside days for various chores. Seems to make cleaning the house a little less overwhelming because I don't feel like I have to do it all at once. Yesterday was bathroom day. Kitchen/first floor day was Tuesday. I have to tell you, I think bathroom day has to be my least favorite. WHY do we have more bathrooms than bedrooms in this house?! Two of them we don't even really use but I have to clean anyway because they still manage to get ring-around-the-toilet and dusty. Ew. Gag. I think if I still worked, I'd hire a cleaning service just to clean my bathrooms.
I'm tired after just writing all that. Guess I better get started! Ben and I are off to Panera to treat ourselves to breakfast before all the running around. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment