I am very very VERY tired today -- a side effect either getting up too early, being pregnant, or a combination of the two. At any rate, posting is what's keeping me awake at my desk.
...So.... I thought I'd post an update for those of you who are more interested in the baby and less interested in the baby's name for the moment.
Baby moves around a LOT -- mainly during times when I am trying to sleep. Sometimes, the flippy-flop feeling actually takes my breath away. It's just too weird and amazing for words.
Tom still can't feel it. Supposedly it will be a few weeks before he can. It's very sad. He tries a lot but all he can feel is my pulse. (which somehow has migrated down to my tummy). In the end, he usually just gets frustrated with the whole thing and wanders off to play a computer game or watch Law and Order. :)
Baby's eyes and ears have moved to where they are supposed to be. This has done a lot for making baby look less like an alien. Hooray!
Supposedly it weighs almost half a pound. That's how much American cheese I buy at the deli. That's no light-weight!
Crown to rump (whatever that means) baby is about 18cm in length. But I don't know anything about the metric system so I really don't know what to compare that to.
That's about it for this week! Thanks for checking in!
No comments:
Post a Comment