Jonathan had his five-year well visit yesterday. He's 41 pounds and 42-3/4 inches... hanging out in the 40-something percentile, right between his two brothers, as always. (6 pounds more than Ben at the same age, 5 pounds less than Simon....3-1/4 inches taller than Ben(!!!!), 3/4" shorter than Simon)
Sidenote: SHEESH Ben was tiny!!!!!
The doctor said he looks great and is growing perfectly!
He asked if I had any questions or concerns and honesty, I couldn't think of any. He laughed and said, "That's the third one for you! You could probably do my job!" I jokingly said if he ever needed help, I'd be happy to come in. LOL. He said they've actually considered doing that before... having parents come in for other parents to talk to and ask questions of because sometimes it's actually more helpful than talking to a pediatrician. Too funny!
J got his flu shot and freaked out. (the nurse was SO SLOW... Just DO it already!!) He recovered quickly though when I told him we could stop at the deli downstairs and get a ginger ale. ;)
He wasn't pleased about going back to school either, but his class was headed to lunch when we got back and I just added him on to the back of their line and all was well. PHEW!
No comments:
Post a Comment