This pictures was taken right after he exited the pol. He was so pumped up! I'm shocked he even had the energy to swim because after the one-hour practice in the morning, we went back to the pool and he spent the entire afternoon swimming every boys event just to see if he could do it. He swam every age group and stroke combination. LOL. Suffice to say, swim team passion has once again kicked in.
Simon did great last night despite a stomachache all evening (he ate too much right before he swam). He swam heat 3 of freestyle (lots and lots and LOTS of heats last night because the other team was enormous) and he finished third in his heat. He also swam fly and I don't think he DQ'ed, which is HUGE. He may have even gotten fourth or fifth out of six because even though he came in last, I'm pretty sure at least one of the other boys did DQ. We'll see when the ribbons come in! I know he'd be excited to get one of those!
This team we swam last night offered Ritas Italian Ice at their bake table which was quite popular. LOL.
First home meet coming up tomorrow!
In other excitement, we have a four-day wedding extravaganza for my cousin coming up from Thursday-Sunday. Jonathan is a ring bearer, which should be interesting, if nothing else! LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment