Search This Blog

Monday, April 06, 2015

Doc Appointments...

The two older ones had checkups this morning.

Ben weighs 60 pounds now! He's 51-3/4 inches.  I about fell over when the nurse said his weight… and now I know why….when I came home and looked it up, I discovered he gained 11 pounds in a year!!!  (and almost 3 inches)  I just looked it up and it still only puts in the 3rd percentile all around. LOL.  Someone has to occupy the bottom of the curve, right? ;)

Simon is not far behind at 59 pounds and 50 inches! (up 3-1/2 pounds and 1 inch.) He runs right in the middle of the chart across the board.

So interesting how different all that is with them!  Jonathan also tends toward the middle of the curve.

Anyway all good stuff. Everyone is healthy! He does want me to take Simon back to the allergist at some point to have him do a food challenge for the shellfish… but said it's not urgent. Maybe over the summer.

The doctor also informed Ben he needs a tetanus booster (and hepatitis? I think?)…. but is letting him wait until fall. Ben is already freaking out about that. So thanks, doc! LOL. ;)


No comments: