Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wedding....

Uncle Brandon got married on June 9th... and we now have new aunt in the family and I've upped my sister-in-law count to three.  Congratulations Uncle Brandon and Aunt Shayna!

The big boys served as ring bearer and applause coordinator. Jonathan was just bonus entertainment.

They were crazy well-behaved and had a blast.  I was so proud of them! :)

These are just the pics from my camera. Can't wait to see the professional ones!




The little guys danced their little hearts out at the reception. The professional video of that should be priceless too. LOL. Here's a snippet of what went on for a solid hour or so...


They are actually right now entered into a local radio station contest with that video. LOL! They made the top 10 and are in the running for $500! If you feel so inclined, free free to go vote for them every day until the 23rd! ;)
http://www.z1043.com/cc-common/contests/?id=238092

So my baby brother is married... which is ultra-weird because I remember when he was Jonathan's age. Heck, I remember the day he was born. (one advantage of being 10 years apart!) Time flies...

2 comments:

Erika said...

I had no idea your brother was getting married (until I saw your FB pics). Clearly the boys had a great time. I remember family weddings well as a kid....the dancing especially! My brother was THAT kid too. :)

Katie said...

Cute applause sign idea!