Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Marshmallow Shooters/Guns/Blasters/Blowers... Whatever Term you Find Least Offensive...

I've been eyeing up these marshmallow guns on Pinterest for months now. Yesterday, we finally set out to make them. The supplies are dirt cheap and the directions are easy. Leave it to me to screw them up though. I bought the wrong size fittings and had to hold the first attemps together with duct tape.

This morning, back to Home Depot we went to get the right size fittings and wow... yeah... these things are way easier to assemble that way. LOL.

Here's what I discovered though. While the marshmallow shooters were mildly entertaining for the boys, what they REALLY liked was playing with the pipes and fittings. They are still upstairs playing with the extras!

I seriously want to go back and just get all different size pipes and elbows and T's and whatnot and just throw them in a box. I'm fairly sure it will keep them busy for days, maybe even years.

But... that is a project for another day.

For now, we are proud of our marshmallow weapons. ;)  (this is a photo of the first attempt... I haven't taken one of the pretty one yet.) ;)


1 comment:

K said...

I'm sure Nanee and Pap have pipeworks still upstairs in their attic. Pipes and fittings run in the family.