Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Ham on the Side...

Highlights from today's preschool Mother's Day concert/luncheon/graduation thingie...

These are not in the order in which they were sung... I will say though, that somewhere in the middle of the second song (the numbers one), I knew he was getting revved up. The more people giggled, the more silly things he did... by the Alphabet one (my favorite and the one where I literally cried from laughing so hard), he was in full-on performance mode.

HILARIOUS. What a memory!

Singin' Our Alphabet


Love Somebody/Skinamarinkeedinkeedoo


You Are My Sunshine


Rollin' Numbers



2 comments:

Twinkletoes said...

That boy next to Simon (during the show) has a haircut just like Ben's. I looked twice at first!

beth said...

I haven't stopped laughing at how awesome Simon was up on stage. Quinn talked about how silly Simon was all day long and laughed too..we loved it :)