Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Couldn't Resist...

I hunted down the outfit Simon and Ben were wearing in their one-month pictures and stuffed Jonathan into it this morning for a side-by-side photo op. He and Simon fit into this outfit similarly, which is to say, not really so much. LOL. Poor baby couldn't unbend his knees. ;)





And here's an awesome side-by-side. Apparently, there is something very interesting to babies off camera to the left in my living room because I had this shot with ALL three. LOL!


P.S. In case you can't tell, I have temporarily given up trying to take pictures with my nice camera... at least of the baby. I can't take them from a close enough distance to be able to catch him if he falls over.. . plus, my little camera is much easier to operate with one hand. Prettier photos sans annoying flash will resume once he has more head control. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that Jonathan is giving the "rock on" sign with his right hand in the first photo? Iva

Erin said...

HA! That's hilarious!! Didn't notice until now!